[OM] OT computer request

Subject: [OM] OT computer request
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2001 13:49:34 -0700
I'm putting together a computer for my daughter at school. (If you knew
how much the tuition is you'd understand why i go this route rather than
buy a new one) Is there is anyone with expertise that wouldn't mind
giving a bit of coaching? Off list of course. Specifically
changing/upgrading OS to a replaced C:\ drive Thanks, and sorry for the
OT post but I'm getting desperate. Perhaps even a reference to where
this type of help is available.

mike
mailto:watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West