Re: [OM] Re: Link Errors

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Link Errors
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 11:32:47 EDT
garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> No, you're not doing anything wrong -- your e-mail client software may not
be
> properly configured to "wake up" a browser client (y'know, Netscape or
> Internet Explorer) to visit these pages.  Just copy the link by
highlighting
> it and pressing Control-C (I'm assuming you're using an Intel-based PC,
> rather than a Mac-type), start up a browser, paste the link into the
browser'
> s URL entry field, and surf away.

Howdy Y'all, Smitty, and welcome to the list! (We're learning how to speak
Southern talk up here, too!  Just last night at Jazz Alley, the singer said,
"This ain't N. Carolina, but "Y'all is Y'all!").

I had this trouble with Jaap Korten's Wide Angle sight (getting to it).  AOL
just doesn't bring it up.  MS Explorer does.  Hope that helps.  Most of those
Oly links are good.

Again, welcome Y'all!

Rich