Re: [OM] My Trip to Upstate NY

Subject: Re: [OM] My Trip to Upstate NY
From: "Christopher L. Tabby" <tabbycl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 18:56:56 -0600

I am now off to go pick up the 17 rolls of slides and 5 rolls of print
film (the later develop and put on CD only) shortly but got the two
rolls we shot on my wife's Stylus Epic yesterday. This link:
http://motorsportvisions.com/nf01/ will take you to an index of a few
select shots taken with my wife's Stylus Epic. Images 1 and 2 were on
"gift shop Kodak 400 something or another" film, the others on Fuji NPH
400.

 Mike,

nf01_01.jpg Image one is a classic. There are days and times when the Epic is perfect.

Chris T.