Re: [OM] Page about Gioka

Subject: Re: [OM] Page about Gioka
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:39:20 EDT
olylist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> http://www.millennics.com/olympus/gioka

Nice work, Olaf!  Those are too precious.  I just returned from a visit with
a nephew who has a huge black lab named "Bear".  I suppose the name was
inspired by his looking like a little bear cub when just a pup.  When I drove
in, Bear greeted me with a "Who in heck are you?" bark, but his tail was
slightly wagging as I rolled down the window and spoke his name.  He
remembered me.  Gorgeous dog.  There is nothing like a lab.

Are you enjoying Gioka's clowning?  Lab pups are hilarious.  Clumsy, playful,
curious.  Turn off the tv, play with the dog.  Good for the soul.

Rich