Re: [OM] My Trip to Upstate NY

Subject: Re: [OM] My Trip to Upstate NY
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 21:40:02 -0400
At 11:48 AM 8/31/01 -0700, Motor Sport Visions Photography wrote:

This link:
http://motorsportvisions.com/nf01/ will take you to an index of a few
select shots taken with my wife's Stylus Epic.

Hi Mike,

Nice pictures of the Falls. One of them (nf01_02.jpg) gave me a chuckle. I took the same shot in May of this year. In looking back at my honeymoon pictures after we got home, I realized I'd also taken the same shot in May, 30 years ago. The viewing area between the American and Bridal Veil Falls is in much better condition now than it was in '71.

Later,
JJ