[OM] [OT] Muscovites, was OM-4T on eBay

Subject: [OM] [OT] Muscovites, was OM-4T on eBay
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:05:32 +1000
Strewth. I've been to Moscow - the one that isn't Paradise - and didn't get
any offers like that before I left. Most people seem to think it was the
best place for me! Difficult city but brilliant in many ways. I suppose
that they eat a lot of potatoes in both of them.
AndrewF
ps. A VERY small town up the road from me here was named Paradise
originally too but they changed the name there as well. Seems like once we
find Paradise, we have to ruin it (parking lot?)