RE: [OM] Alternate big zooms

Subject: RE: [OM] Alternate big zooms
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:51:48 -0600
I have one of these that is branded by Exacta. The optics are better than I
thought they would be but the thing is very awkward to use. I added a
sliding strongback to help support it and rigged a two point support on a
shoulder stock. I prefer to shoot it laying on a bean-bag most of the time.
It is not well suited for use on a tripod unless on a two-point support.
/jnm