RE: [OM] Lens assortment for travel

Subject: RE: [OM] Lens assortment for travel
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 23:09:11 +0100
Am not desperate for the extra 1/2 stop at 50mm.  At 400mm, yes !!  The 1.4
my father has does seem to be a better lens, tho'.  Crisper, cleaner images,
etc.  Anyone else care to comment on this theory, or is it more down to
OM-1 - OM-2n differences than the lens ?

Thanks for the input everyone.  Any info on the offered lenses will be
welcome, and I will probably end up asking everyone here what it all means
anyway !!

Thanks

Jon Mitchell