[OM] Re: FS: macro and tele goodies

Subject: [OM] Re: FS: macro and tele goodies
From: MorrisMini@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:45:11 EDT
Hi all-

The time has come to sell some Oly items to fund a foray into LF.  No, I'm
certainly not putting aside my OM's--too many years invested in that--just
adding to my photographic pleasure with some bigger negs and slower style.

The following items are in U.S. dollars and include UPS in the lower 48.
Please contact me ::off-list:: to avoid clogging things up.

-300mm f/4.5 with OEM caps and case  (near mint)--$400:  I'll throw in a
Tiffen  72mm polarizer.

-200mm f/5 SC w/OEM caps (9)--$175:  a lovely and somewhat hard to find
little  silver nose that takes 49mm filters:  a good back packer.

-OM 1.4X converter with OEM caps, Optech wrap (near mint)--$300

-OM 2.0X converter with OEM caps, Optech wrap (near mint) $200

-OM bellows (LNIB) $200

-OM slide duplicator (LNIB) $85

-OM focusing stage (LNIB) $70:  to be used with rail from bellows

-OM double cable release (LN in original pouch) $25

-package deal:  buy the bellows, slide dupe, focus stage and cable for $350

-Tim Clark