Re: Re: [OM] Maybe Trip to Costa Rica

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] Maybe Trip to Costa Rica
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:54:56 -0500
Exactly my experience with a pair of Quetzals in the Monte Verde Cloud
Forest Reserve, though they weren't on the same branch.  I got a shot of the
female, but the contrast, even against a cloudy sky, made for a dismal
image.  Even so, magnificent critters to see.  By all means, put the camera
down some and just look through a pair of good binoculars.

On the rivers, a 200 will likely be enough for Jesus Christ lizards and
caimans.

Gary Edwards

people, places, flight at http://members.home.com/garyetx/