Re: [OM] EBAY Issues (Please use restraint)

Subject: Re: [OM] EBAY Issues (Please use restraint)
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:40:45 -0400
Cc: wclark@xxxxxxx
Bill, Just in case you didn't realize it, this topic has been beat to death here and on many other lists over the past years.

Suffice it to say that when you facilitate the selling of 5,000,000 items at one time, there's a lot of room for scheisters, con-artists, jerks, and dishonesty. When buying/selling on Ebay, read their rules/advice, use common sense, realize that you seldom get something for nothing, and be careful about buying new items below the best-advertised prices.

Please, let's not let this thread overwhelm us.

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.