[OM] 50mm 3.5 Macro Lens

Subject: [OM] 50mm 3.5 Macro Lens
From: Mike Bloor <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:34:56 +0100
John Duggan wrote -

> Anyway main purpose of this e-mail...recently ordered, with fingers
>firmly crossed, a 50mm 3.5 macro lens from K.E.H. The condition was
>described as excellent, cost $175 with lens caps and postage to Colorado.

A few weeks ago I purchased a 50mm 3.5 Macro Lens from e*b*ay. It was $124 on a buy it now with Olympus front and rear caps. A couple of people had already looked and put in bids below the reserve.

It was described as "mint". When I received it, it really was. It didn't look as if it had ever been used. A lovely lens to use, though I haven't seen the results yet.

The seller bgw2 (BGW Cameras) gave a great service, fast shipping and well packed. e*b*ay isn't all bad.

This is only my second silver nose lens. I have never really liked them compared with the black nose lenses, but this one does look nice.

Mike Bloor,