Re: [OM] 85/2 paranoia

Subject: Re: [OM] 85/2 paranoia
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 00:22:17 -0400

I've seen 2 in 2 separate stores here sell for about $130-$140 (one might be
still be
available), so you're right in the ballpark. Barry's answer below makes sense,
though, because if you decide to sell the 85, and you do it on ebay, you will
find
someone who will gladly feel comfortable overpaying more towards the $200 mark.
If
they're happy, then the profit will be nice :)

Larry