Re: [OM] My Fang

Subject: Re: [OM] My Fang
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 04:47:39 -0700 (PDT)
 Hey Rich, congrats on your find. Went out on the
weekend with the better half to junkstores, ect.,
looking for treasure but found nothing photographic in
Fang catagory. Picked up a Lentar 35mm enlarger for
$1.99 at Goodwill, bulb even works, I have no use for
another enlarger but can pop off the lamp assembly and
it makes a nice copy stand, also bought a really mint
135 f3.5 silvernose at Dons Camera in OLympia last
week but at $50 w/tx not even close to Fang country.
Enjoy your new find, it don't happen often but is sooo
sweet when it does.  your fellow Zuik, John Robison