RE: [OM] long lens help

Subject: RE: [OM] long lens help
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:40:05 -0600
long lens helpI used one of these many years ago.  The optics were not too
bad but mine didn't have an automatic diaphragm which made it a little
inconvenient. This same lens was sold under the Cambron (sp?) brand. I don't
know how one would work for astrophotography. Mine  was replaced by an Oly
400 which I sold to a guy in Denmark for $1200 last year. A Sigma or Tamron
would probably be a better choice if you could find one.  /jnm