Re: [OM] Wedding day pictures!

Subject: Re: [OM] Wedding day pictures!
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:33:04 +0000
At 22:02 8/27/01, hnz wrote:
When I announce it I'll also report some of my experiences in being A Wedding Photographer For Just One Day (yes, it was my first time). Synopsis: not everything happened the way I planned it, there were a few mistakes, but generally it all went ok. No big disasters anyway and some of the pics are really nice imho.

Would be interesting to hear your experiences.
No wedding goes exactly as planned  :-)
The yield rate is never 100%  :-)
I have no doubt it was a different experience from other photography, at least in part.

I've uploaded a QAD (no thumbnails) temporary preview at
http://www.taiga.ca/~esif/olafswedding/

Some very nice pics there! There's a beautiful pastel look to a number of them inside the church.

-- John