Re: [OM] Person to watch out for and avoid!

Subject: Re: [OM] Person to watch out for and avoid!
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 09:20:05 +0100
Cc: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
The application form for the auction site in the UK prompts you to such geographical inaccuracy. It's almost like using Encarta to tell the history of Earth - pretty rough overall. For instance, I am about 60 miles from London, but I had to put London (not Cambridge) as the area.

Anyway John, I don't know if you are from the West Country, but Bristol is close enough... it's "over there" :>)).

All the best

Chris