(Fwd) Re: [OM] Newly enabled photographs

Subject: (Fwd) Re: [OM] Newly enabled photographs
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 20:33:19 +0000

From: Charles Packard <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [OM] Newly enabled photographs
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:47:19 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the comments Chris. She had a little trouble focusing in the
beginning but got the hang of it quickly. As for the exposure that was
handled by the OM-PC. The OM-PC's auto exposure rivals that of my OM-2n. In
fact when I was testing the OM-PC against my -2n I was unable to tell which
camera took which photographs. Charles "playing hooky at work"