[OM] Thouroughly [OT]: My new camera case

Subject: [OM] Thouroughly [OT]: My new camera case
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 22:30:43 -0500
Just got a new case for my cameras, and I just have to tell y'all. (that y'all
was a plural, y'all) After years of being able to fit everything I own into a
Lowepro Nova 5, my creeping Zuikohalism means that everything would no longer
fit. And it would be too heavy to carry around if I did. Bit I think I have
found the perfect answer. This new case is big enough to hold everything I
have, or will have. Or might want to have. Another body or two? sure. An F2
telephoto in the box? No problem. And I don't have to carry it, because it
rolls very nicely on its wheels. It has a nice hard shell on the outside, and
it's soft on the inside. But I do need to put in some dividers, so my stuff
doesn't crash into each other when things get bumpy. I shouldn't have to worry
about fungus growing on my lenses either, because the interior is climate
controlled. And as for security, it locks up. About the only possible problem
is theft, but if someone tries to carry off a Chrysler PT Cruiser, people will
notice.

Thanks for reading, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa