Re: [OM] New Member - with an 18mm Zuiko for sale!

Subject: Re: [OM] New Member - with an 18mm Zuiko for sale!
From: Matt Crawley <matt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 20:17:31 -0600
Hi Tom.

You guys are on TOP of it!

I hadn't bothered to research prices much... mainly because it was hard to
find any for sale! I was just going by what my local shop offered.

So it sounds like $450usd might be a more realistic price? Maybe I will hang
on to this lense for a little while and see how she shoots...

Thanks for the input.

 - Matt Crawley