Re: [OM] As everybody's showing off their photos...

Subject: Re: [OM] As everybody's showing off their photos...
From: Pawel Golik <pgolik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:54:38 -0400
Cc: "John Cwiklinski" <johncw@xxxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 21 August 2001 19:32, John Cwiklinski wrote:

> I like the Colorado shots.

Thank you, they are some of my favourites too. I have family in Boulder, so I
got to see the area - amazing, what a beautiful place to live!

> The last picture in the Colorado series, are those that animal bones or
> white colored rocks in the lower right hand corner?

These are animal bones, have no idea what animal it was though. Will ask some
of my zoologist friends. This was on road 34 in the park, near the Fall River
Pass, at nearly 12 000 ft.
        Pawel
--
Pawel Golik