Re: [OM] OMs and glue

Subject: Re: [OM] OMs and glue
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:14:18 -0500
At 04:08 PM 8/21/2001 -0700, Ken wrote:
[humongous snip]
It is so important that we use our cameras and not just talk
about them.  These ADITL and TOPE events have been wonderful.
I've learned more photographic techniques from the likes of John
Lind and Joel Wilcox than I have from most books.

To be mentioned in the same sentence as "John Lind" and "photographic techniques" is very surprising and very, very flattering.

Wait a minute. Flattering? I get it. You want EVEN MORE of my silvernoses! As Bush the Elder would say, "Not gonna happen" (you got them all already -- yes, I'm Ken's silvernose enabler .)

Joel W.