Re: [OM] was "none", now Reno Air Races, now new work

Subject: Re: [OM] was "none", now Reno Air Races, now new work
From: "Gary Edwards" <garyetx@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 18:26:16 -0500
Chris,

I was about to wish you luck on the check ride, but then I realized that
none is needed by a crafty old buzzard such as yourself  ;-)

I look forward to seeing the refueling shots.  Have you noticed the
veritable flurry of new work presented by the list since your Liberator
memorial shots?  Great to see.

Regards,
Gary