re:[OM] photos-orcas

Subject: re:[OM] photos-orcas
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:25:41 -0700
> Great stuff (I nosed around the rest of your stuff.  The mountains
shots,
> particularly the Olympics, are awesome.  And the shot of the cruise
ship
> should be on a tourism or cruise line brochure).
>
> Jim

I should mention that in the background of this shot is the home of list

member Barry Hinderks (and Pamela Anderson :>). This boat may be the one

recently taken by Bill Barber, same route different time. For those who
didn't find it on their own:

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/boat.jpg

mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West