[OM] More work photos

Subject: [OM] More work photos
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 12:19:43 +0100
Mike - great whale shots.  I'm impressed that they were handheld - how
heavy is this 300/4.5?  Not too much of a beast presumably.  What is
this job of yours anyway?

Thought I'd take this opportunity to share a couple of shots I took,
also at work (sort of!), a couple of weeks ago:

http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/astro/photos/pictures/INTdome.jpg
http://www.worldtraveller.f9.co.uk/astro/photos/pictures/car.jpg

They were done with my OM-1, 28mm lens, f/2.8 or f/4 (can't remember
which) and exposures of approximately 10 minutes.

And talking of work...heavy day today - better get back to it!

Roger