Re: [OM] Too Good to Photograph

Subject: Re: [OM] Too Good to Photograph
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 23:09:43 -0700
I run into the same thing myself. One reason for this (in my case) is I see
something I like, but I don't always define WHAT I like about it. For
example if I am photographing a flower, it is not enough to say I want a
picture of this pretty flower, as I wind up with just that, another picture
of a pretty flower. Nothing wrong with that, but I keep thinking I can do
better. When I think or say, I like the way the light shines between the
petals of this flower, I can begin to achieve my vision. For me it is a
matter of defining WHY I am taking a given photo. I keep trying as well.

Jim Couch