Re: [OM] OM System Reliabity

Subject: Re: [OM] OM System Reliabity
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 17:49:58 +0200
Interesting story!

I liked the vodka part a lot.

Tells me that in situations like these true inventiveness is needed. Hope I
never get into that kind of situation with my gear.

Did you remove the top cover on your OM4T? If so, what about the water
sealings? Did they protect it or were they just hindring the water to get out
of the body again?

Regards,

Bernd