[OM] OM 2/T32 flash problems

Subject: [OM] OM 2/T32 flash problems
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 10:16:23 EDT
The OM 2 that I have had as my user for some time refuses to trigger the T 32
flash. I've tried a hot shoe 2 & 3, have it set for X and on 1/60.  Meter set
on auto and it just won't trigger the flash.  Camera was CLAed this year and
this was the first time I've attempted to use the flash on this camera since
getting it back.  I have other OM 2 bodies on which the flash works fine, so
I know the problem is specific to this unit.  Before I contact the repair
facility, does anyone have any quick and easy ideas of things I might check
to get this camera working.  Bill Barber