Re: [OM] Which 35-70

Subject: Re: [OM] Which 35-70
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 11:15:20 -0500
Now that's a tougher call.  No question, the 3.6 is a 'better' lens.
Professional quality zoom.  The best zoom prior to the 35-80/2.8 coming out.
Wonderfully sharp -- great results.

So, it comes down to how you'll use it. I actually use the 3.5-4.5 more,
because it is little and light, like a normal lens. I have a 3.6 again now,
so I'll need to use it a lot more and just decide.

Only one?  Still probably the 3.5-4.5.

Tom

From: "David Howells"