Re: [OM] Holidays: non-stolen OM-4Ti.

Subject: Re: [OM] Holidays: non-stolen OM-4Ti.
From: DBellamy2k@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 21:08:07 EDT
Marcin wrote:

<< I am going to a very dusty
 Bosnia ... I take some Oly equipment (an OM 2n
 and Zuikos 28/3.5 and 50/1.8). My new OM 4T (thanks to Tom, he is a
 great Zuiks) and 85/2 (thanks to Zbigniew "Globetrotter") will stay at
 home this time, because of dust and very high thief risk. >>

Ah, I took my OM-4Ti black, 16/3.6 OM fisheye and 85/2 (cheers Tom!) to
London tonight to the Proms. I took som efisheye shots ana didn't use the
85/2 tonight. I was on the London Tube and walking the 'mean' city streets
(yuk and a mess they were too), and I got it all home safely - not a recent
warzone though - not yet!

By the way, we in the UK call Bosnia 'Bosnia' too. Occasionally even 'Bosnia
Herzegovina' - spelling not guaranteed!

On the other hand, my photos will probably be crap, especially ones from
inside the hall, where Gyorgy Ligeti made an appearance (its being 2001 I
guess). He may become a tiny speck of silver on one of my HP-5 negatives if I
ever get them developed! It was nice to have the multi-spot metering, which I
used on all the photos I think. I was too far from the front to get a good
view of performers to use the 85, and I had this nice chatty German lady
sitting next to me on the steps in the arena and so I wasn't too bothered. ;-)

Dave Bellamy.
http://members.aol.com/synthchap/