RE: [OM] Niagara Falls kit? and then some

Subject: RE: [OM] Niagara Falls kit? and then some
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:13:10 -0400
Mike,
You might think seriously about spending a little more time in the Finger
Lakes area.  Beautiful! Some evening, head out into Finger Lakes area for a
trip and nice dinner.  There are some great places for dinner.  One place
that is neat is the Bully Hill winery north of Hammondsport.  Good tour and
fun restaurant.

Niagara Falls is great, expensive for lodging though.  If Niagara, stay on
Canadian side (better hotels and better views).  Sheraton has terrific view!
Go up in the tower(s) and have a nice meal there.  View of falls at night is
pretty and photographically fun (you might try this when you first get to
Buffalo).
Take a trip under the falls and possibly even one out in the boat.

As a different way, possibly spend time at Niagara before heading to Watkins
Glen.
Brian P. Huber