[OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses

Subject: [OM] How much film did you shoot? Was: OT Responses
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:49:19 -0700
Yeah, we are drifting dangerously ON topic here. :)

I got my slides back from the weekend, and am pleased to say I got some
good stuff. In fact one slide is off to be rpinted, the wife wants to
hand it up on the wall. We spent the wekend up in the cascades, and I got
some wonderful wildflower photos. Also a couple of good photos of my
daughters. A most enjoyable weekend.

Jim Couch