Re: [OM] One evening in Seattle,WAS, USA area

Subject: Re: [OM] One evening in Seattle,WAS, USA area
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 23:58:03 -0700
If you are in Seattle proper, Pike Place market, Seattle center, Waterfront,
Lake Union. If you wish to move a little further afield from the big town the
possibilities are nearly endless, Mt Ranier, a ferry ride ANYWHERE on Puget
Sound, Pt Defiance in Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Olympic NP, many spots in the cascade
mountains...

What kinds of things are you interested in photography wise? I could probably
narrow things down a bit.

Jim Couch