Re: [OM] Lens Haze Repair

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Haze Repair
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 08:38:08 +0800
Thanks John for your interest. The haze is on the small mirror lens itself,
the one attached to the center of the front elemnt facing towards the camera
body when the lens is mounted.

In this case I might just ask around for anybody owning the same lens with
damage in another element. Thanks just the same.

Regards

Titoy