[OM] msg i got from a nonlistie.. anyone here in romania or thereabouts?

Subject: [OM] msg i got from a nonlistie.. anyone here in romania or thereabouts?
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:26:58 -0700
From: "Virgil Lazar" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Olympus
Date: 8/14/01 10:51:21 AM
   Hi !

   I am a great fan of Oly and I write to you from Romania.
   I have a problem about Olympus : the logo's awards won by this company !
   If you know a place under this sun where i can fiind such information,
   please do something !

   Thanks,
   Virgraf

i replied to him last night, basicaly saying i dind't understand the question
sorry, could he rephrase. figured i might toss it to the list, y'all might
understand him better
than I. anyway, time to go... must pick up 4 rolls of macro/astrophotos :)
haha, dont you guys ever shoot anything???

/Acer "OM-1n"  V
--
dum spiro, spero
note new email address & webpage location