Re: [OM] (OT) Calming Thoughts/List Survivor

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Calming Thoughts/List Survivor
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:37:18 EDT
In a message dated 8/15/01 10:47:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mlgardner99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Think calming thoughts.

I'm planning a trip to "The Mountain" (Rainier) this weekend.  To make it
photographically interesting/challenging, I'm taking only lenses recently
acquired and relatively unused/untested (all Zuikos, of course!): 35/2, 85/2
(how'm I doin' so far?), the "forgotten"135/2.8, and what the heck, the
300/4.5 (Tim Allen gorilla "grunt, grunt, grunt").

Will take along a female co-worker who has lived within a hundred miles of
the mountain all her life and has NEVER been up there (I just can't fathom
that!).  She's gonna love it.

So I'll have the joy of the views, the out-of-doors, the smell of spruce
trees, Olympus toys to play with, and the fun of watching the gal experience
it all for the first time.  Nice way to get outa town and end a hot work week.

Rich