Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)

Subject: Re: [OM] Oben (OT / Flame/obscenity ridden!)
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:12:09 EDT
I am one (and not the only one, I know) who suggested to Oben, offlist, that
he clean up his act or else take it elsewhere.  Obviously, he doesn't respect
others (or himself) enough to change his behaviour.  This is sad, because I
DO recall positive, on-topic, contributions he has made.  Unfortunately,
those positive posts are far-outweighed by his recurring off-color posts and
barrages of knee-jerk, juvenile, offensive putdowns to any perceived slights.

Social ostracism.  Banishment.  Interdiction.  Prohibition.  Proscription.
Forbiddance.  Good riddance.  Taboo.  Kapu.

I'm with you, Dave.

Rich

"I've learned that being kind is more important than being right."  Andy
Rooney ("60 Minutes" curmudgeon, WWII veteran)