RE: [OM] OM List Survivor (OT, Flames/Obscenities Possible)

Subject: RE: [OM] OM List Survivor (OT, Flames/Obscenities Possible)
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:04:23 -0700
Make it 4-0. I've also had more than enough.

We all make errors in judgment in posting. What distinguishes most of us
from Oben is our willingness to recognize those errors. Dr. C's behavior,
however, is consistently deliberate and with malice aforethought.

The change to his current approach appears to have been rather abrupt, as
well. Meds need adjusting, Oben?

---
Scott Gomez