Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit?

Subject: Re: [OM] Niagra Falls kit?
From: Michael Darling <cosmo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 19:15:42 -0400
Mickey,

Check out my page at http://mikedarling.dyndns.org

Follow the photography > galleries > niagra links.

FWIW, I took an OM-2s, OM-1MD, 50/1.4, 28/2.8, 65-200/4, Vivitar
macro-focusing teleconverter, and Vivitar 283 flash.

I found this covered EVERY thing I needed to shoot, and I only wish I had
taken more pictures :(  When we got to the American side of the falls it
started raining and very nearly flooded my camera bag (butchered bike
messenger bag).  Decided to go gamble in the Canadian side and after the 2
hours it took to get across the Rainbow Brigde the clouds had cleared for
the most part.

Hope this helps,

Mike