[OM] Baby Pictures

Subject: [OM] Baby Pictures
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 21:03:22 -0600
Thanks to all who commented on the pictures of Cori's new
grandaughter.  Yes, I'm *very* pleased with the results!  The 35-70/3.5-
4.5 is a wonderful little lens...  light, but very good output.

A couple of things I forgot to mention, though....

- Gerri (the new mom) is Cori's youngest daughter.  This is her first
kidlet.

- Little Alexandra wasn't so little...  her birth weight was 8 lbs 4 oz. and
she's a whopping 20 inches long!

- Mom, daughter, and grandma are all doing great!

- This is Cori's second grandchild...  both are girls.  But, I'm still
ahead...  THREE grandsons!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca