Re: [OM] Astrophotography (Follow-up)

Subject: Re: [OM] Astrophotography (Follow-up)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 20:38:16 -0600
On 12 Aug 2001, at 21:21, John A. Lind wrote:

> Don't recall what color negative films are are good for long timed
> exposures, but they vary considerably too.

For Kodak Max 400 (which is what I'm going to try tonight), the Kodak
web site says it's good for up to 10 seconds without filtration or
correction.  There's no mention of how to correct for exposures longer
than 10 seconds, nor is there any mention of reciprocity failure other
than that.

So, I guess we'll just shoot the stuff and see what happens.

Regards,

Chris

---
I'm *not* a Zuikoholic....  I'm a Zuikohobbyist!
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca