Re: [OM] A narrowly missed opportunity...

Subject: Re: [OM] A narrowly missed opportunity...
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 17:23:04 -0400
The store was probably very happy, as was the guy who sold it to the store
for even less. Ebay, and prominent web camera stores are just fortunate that
they are found by those that can actually afford the 3 or $4000 that these
sell for in these avenues, mostly just for the fact that the lens is so
esoteric.. Not local normal stores, though. What they sell for "new" is of no
consequence since Olympus is completely through the roof on their new lens
prices right now.

Larry