[OM] [OT] Reality TV

Subject: [OM] [OT] Reality TV
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 09:46:52 -0700
Hi gang:

I had an inspiration while watching TV last night.  All of the networks
are pushing "reality" TV shows.  They apparently are (relatively) cheap
to produce, and are wildly popular with the viewing public.

Here's my pitch for a new reality show.  Assemble teams of the best
photographers in the world, both professional and amateur.  Equip them
with C*non, C*ntax, L*ica, N*kon, Olympus and P*ntax gear. Fly them to
exotic locations (Australian outback, Antarctica, Ireland, Switzerland,
Tibet, Texas).  Photographers will be provided with any needed supplies
and equipment, transportation, etc., and given one week to produce a
portfolio.  Final portfolios would be judged by independent experts.
The photographers would explain their approach and techniques as they
went along.  We could also have the photographers eat bugs and
rattlesnakes, if necessary!

Bill Stanke

P.S.  Would it be too boring if Team OM always won?