Re: [OM] OM2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM2000
From: pschings@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 15:13:09 -0400
Cc: rgant@xxxxxxxxx
The OM2000 is listed as being in stock on B&H Photo's web site. The price
for the body only is $169.95, the kit with the 35-70/3.5-4.8 zoom is also
listed as in stock at a price of $239.95. Their web site is
www.bhphoto.com.

Regards,

Paul Schings

On Wed, 08 Aug 2001 14:00:37 -0500 "Society of Our Lady of the Most Holy