OT: RE: [OM] Question about the auction site.

Subject: OT: RE: [OM] Question about the auction site.
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:06:47 -0600
> So, in your example if I were the seller I would wait until
> you have recieved and inspected the goods befor posting
> feedback.

 I guess that makes sense, actually -- I've never sold things, so my
perspective is that all the seller should really need to worry about is
getting the money; after that, I'm "a good buyer", and they should be
happy..

> I would say that your 25 0.000000e+00stimate
> of non-feedback is probably about average. I agree that one
> should not have to ask for feedback or wait a long time.

 Yup -- the frustrating thing is that I'm building up good "world" karma by
always leaving people feedback, but on eBay there's an actual way of
measuring the amount of good karma that I should have, and it's pretty
difficult for people to know that I'm a better person in the real world than
I appear to be there.  Still, in my next life, who knows.. <grin>

 -- dan