[OM] Re: Vivitar 75-205/3.8

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar 75-205/3.8
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 11:40:27 EDT
In a moment of hubris I bid a low number on the Vivitar lens and won.  It has
arrived and is in excellent condition.  I don't know if I will be able to get
to like a 1-touch zoom and it is a rather heavy lens.  But, it will focus
down to about 3 feet and is fairly fast for an affordable zoom.  MC also.

Now the question, does anyone have a 62mm lens cap they will part with?  Lens
doesn't have one and of course it should.  I also failed to take into account
that none of my filters will fit it.  But I seldom use filters so that isn't
a big deal.

Ran off a roll using it on my newly CLA'd, Morgan Sparks clad OM-1.  Pics
have to be good with that combination.  I'll report on how they look soon.

Anyone have experience with this lens?

Dave Dougherty