Re: [OM] (ot) they'll buy anything

Subject: Re: [OM] (ot) they'll buy anything
From: Larry <Halpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 19:11:30 -0400
Great. $650 for the link, $1149 for the camera. $1800 (and now much less)
retail selling price for the camera. Well, I guess they can justify it by
saying they got the camera for a "fair" price, and be righteously
satisfied.. :)

What would happen if I just emailed those bidders the link, myself? Maybe I
can sell these guys my T-20 for $150? (Uh oh! just kidding... :)

Larry