Re: [OM] [OT mostly] Gary Reese, P-51's, Chris Barker & Tom Scales

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT mostly] Gary Reese, P-51's, Chris Barker & Tom Scales
From: Chris Barker <chris_barker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 03:51:42 -0700 (PDT)
 That was most interesting Chuck.  I did not realise that such sightseeing
tours went on after the war.  RAF Honington (where I learned to use weapons on
the Tornado GR1 back in the mid-80s) is still an RAF base, although the only
flying that goes on there is by the Lakenheath Wing of F-15s (Cs and Es I
believe) when their runway is out of use.

Feel free to use any of my shots if you need them Chuck.  I can provide higher
resolution files if necessary, but I know that they are not actually of an
aircraft.

Chris
  Chuck Norcutt <norcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, you say, how's he going to pull this subject line together.

__ >)-

Chris Barker
mailto:chris_barker@xxxxxxxxx