Re: [OM] While we were fighting...[originally mailed Thurs. AM]

Subject: Re: [OM] While we were fighting...[originally mailed Thurs. AM]
From: "Skip Williams" <skipwilliamsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 11:05:57 -0400
Cc: bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sue,

Thanks for the comments. Your response was just what I had in mind when I posted that URL for the F/1.0 shots. I was very surprised to (at first) get several snobbish remarks, i.e., "Wow, look at the vignetting", or "yea, yea, I can do that with a 50/1.2 too.". But after a day or two, there have been several posts relating to the images.

I for one am encouraged by this "challange" to the list to take some wide open pictures with F/1.4+ lenses. The problem is that you have to find a workable combination of slow film, moderate light, and suitable subjects to shoot wide open without a ND filter.

Keep on shooting,

Skip

****** I M P O R T A N T   R E P L Y   I N F O ************
Please adddress ALL offlist messages to skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx
This hotmail.com email address is ONLY used for this mailing list subscription and posting purposes and I will probably not notice any private messages addressed here.