[OM] Thank you, Shawn, Giles

Subject: [OM] Thank you, Shawn, Giles
From: "c.e.packard" <packardc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 20:28:59 -0500
Shawn and Giles,

On behalf of all the Olympus Mailing List members, we want to thank you
for all the extra work you do to keep the Olympus Mailing List up and
running.  Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that the Olympus Mailing
List isn't just a site on the Internet we happened to stumble across one
day. It is the result of a lot of uncompensated, hard work from the two
of you that make 'The List' a reality. Our sincerest thanks.

P.S. And if sometimes we get off topic, get too personal, emotional,
cranky, smart-alecky or flaming. Remember you let us play here
unsupervised. <Great Big Grin>

THREE CHEERS FOR THE MASTERS OF THE OLYMPUS MAILING LIST SEVER!!
OLY!, OLY!, OLY!

The Olympus Mailing List Members